Following further consultation on housing needs and land supply, the Council is undertaking a wider review of development options before deciding on the final sites to be included for development in the Local Plan.
The background to the review is set out in the report to Cabinet on 27 February 2017 (Minute 96 refers).
The Council's Cabinet on 23 July 2018 (Minute 16 refers) and the site-specific proposals, which have now been published for public consultation, can be viewed below (files sizes above 5Mb are shown):
- Notice of Consultation
- Proposed Housing Allocations [13Mb]
- Proposed Employment Allocations
- Proposed Mixed Use Allocations [7 Mb]
- Proposed Green Belt Sites [14Mb]
- Proposed Green Belt Boundary Corrections
- View Public Briefing Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
The site proposals can also be viewed on a Borough-wide map.
Have your say: Submit your comments
Any comments on the proposals must be submitted in writing no later than 5pm on Friday 26 October 2018:
- By Using our online form
- By emailing [email protected]
- By post to Forward Planning Section, Wirral Council Economic and Housing Growth, PO Box 290, Brighton Street, Wallasey, CH27 9FQ.
Further advice on responding to Local Plan consultations can be viewed on the CPRE website.
You can be notified when the next public stages are reached by request, by providing your contact details to [email protected].