The Council consulted on a review of development options in September 2018. The deadline for comments was 5pm on 26 October 2018.
A summary of the Council's responses to the comments received can be viewed below:
- Summary of Council Responses January 2020
- Appendix 1 - Non site-specific issues
- Appendix 2 - Site-specific issues
An update report was considered by the Council's Cabinet on 17 December 2018.
A report on the responses received by the Council is set out below:
- Report of Consultation
- Appendix 1 - List of Respondents
- Appendix 2 - Consultation Responses Volume 1
- Appendix 2 - Consultation Responses Volume 2
- Appendix 2 - Consultation Responses Volume 3
- Appendix 3 - Local Plan Contacts
Revised household projections were published by ONS on 20 September 2018 and the Government is consulting on how they will be used.
The background to the Council's Development Options Review was set out in the report to Cabinet on 27 February 2017 (Minute 96 refers) and the results of the review were set out in the report to Cabinet on 23 July 2018 (Minute 16 refers).
The site-specific proposals, which were published for public consultation, can be viewed below (files sizes above 5Mb are shown):
- Notice of Consultation
- Proposed Housing Allocations [13Mb]
- Proposed Employment Allocations
- Proposed Mixed Use Allocations [7 Mb]
- Proposed Green Belt Sites [14Mb]
- Proposed Green Belt Boundary Corrections
- View Public Briefing Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
The more detailed background documents related to the review can be viewed on a separate webpage.
You can be notified when the next public stages are reached by request, by providing your contact details to email@example.com.