- search online for existing Building Control applications
- read more detailed information on the types of application
- read further information on charges
Apply online or by post
You can download and print the form below for all types of application, to apply by email or post.
Apply and pay for all types of application by phone on 0151 691 8454. Please ensure you have your credit or debit card details ready, along with all information regarding the proposed work.
Submitting an application by email
Six easy steps to online submission of plans and documents:
- convert any drawings or documents to PDF format
- complete the relevant application form - Full Plans, Building Notice or Regularisation
- attach all the relevant files to your email
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ensure that payment is made for the relevant fee charge within seven days
- once payment has been received you will receive confirmation that your application has been accepted and we will then continue to deal with your application in the usual manner
You can pay the relevant fee:
- by telephone using credit or debit card on 0151 691 8454
- in person using a credit or debit card or cheque at the address below, between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
- by post to Building Control, Economic and Housing Growth Directorate, PO Box 290, Brighton Street, Wallasey, CH27 9FQ
To avoid delays, please aim to keep file sizes as small as practically possible whilst still remaining legible.
If you prefer to submit an application in person, download a form and post your application with a cheque made payable to ‘Wirral Council’ or bring the form and cheque or credit or debit card in person between Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm to:
Economic and Housing Growth Directorate
PO Box 290
If you need help completing any of the forms or calculating fees, please contact us on 0151 691 8454 or email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.