Pay a bill online
You can make an online payment for:
- Council Tax (you can also pay Council Tax by Direct Debit)
- Business Rates
- Housing Benefit overpayments
- Non-parking Fixed Penalty Notices
- Other invoices, including social care fees, instrumental music or planning fees
- Other payments, including highway permits, licenses, school travel pass
If you choose to cancel your payment, you can do this at any time by selecting the 'Cancel' button. This will take you back to the Wirral Council homepage and all the details you have entered will be deleted.
For enquiries about invoices please contact the council using the phone number on your invoice.
The PDF file above may not be suitable to view for people with disabilities, users of assistive technology or mobile phone devices.