Part 1 of the Brownfield Land Register for Wirral was published, following public consultation, in December 2017.
The sites can also be viewed on the Government's website.
- Officer Decision Report
- Summary of Changes
- Revised List of Sites to be Included in Part 1
- Revised Maps of Sites to be Included in Part 1
- Summary of Comments Received
The Register will be monitored and reviewed by Planning Committee during 2018.
The deadline for comments on the sites proposed to be included in Part 1 of the statutory Brownfield Land Register for Wirral was 6 December 2017.
- Letter of Consultation
- Delegated Report
- List of Sites Proposed to be Included in Part 1 of the Register
- Map of Sites Proposed to be Included in Part 1 of the Register
- Equality Impact Assessment
Further information can be obtained from [email protected]