Here to help with housing costs

The Discretionary Housing Payment scheme is for people struggling to pay rent or other housing costs. You must already receive Housing Benefit or Universal Credit.

These payments give short-term help with rent for tenants in financial hardship. The fund for these payments is limited. Demand often exceeds the available fund each year.

Find out more about Discretionary Housing Payments