If you're planning an outdoor event in Wirral, the Wirral Event Safety Advisory Group (WESAG) can help you plan your event safely. Anyone who is holding an outdoor, public event is required to notify us.
Complete the notification of event form so that we can provide you with the appropriate advice and guidance.
The essential guide provides further information on planning an event and your responsibilities.
Wirral Event Safety Advisory Group (WESAG)
WESAG is made up of a number of agencies including:
- Wirral Council Licensing
- Parks and Countryside
- Environmental Health
- Health Safety and Resilience
- Merseyside Police
- Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service
- North West Ambulance Service
Other things you might need to consider
- temporary event permit for an event on a public street
- temporary event notice for carrying out alcohol or entertainment activities
- road closures and how to apply for a temporary traffic regulation orders
- noise pollution
- food safety and catering van registration