How to get in touch with the One Stop Shop service
Wirral Council’s One Stop Shop service offers help and advice on all council services.
Whilst drop-ins at the council's One Stop Shop services remain unavailable at this time, a helpline is available for those who might need help filling in forms or making applications.
The One Stop Shop team can be reached on 0151 606 2005
Operating hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Staff answering the phone will guide you through any issues that you may have and if the problem cannot be resolved over the phone, they will set up a face-to-face meeting for you.
Face-to-face meetings are available by appointment only. No drop-in appointments are available at this time.
You can also follow the links to access these services online without visiting a One Stop Shop:
- apply for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support
- register for Property Pool Plus (housing waiting list)
- use the 'Tell Us Once' service to tell council and government services about a death
- report a change of address or circumstances for Housing benefit or Council Tax Support
- apply for Discretionary Housing Payment or Council Tax Discretionary Hardship payment
- ask for help with paying Council Tax
- homelessness prevention and housing advice (Housing Options)
- apply for a new or replacement blue badge
- pay for the garden waste brown bin subscription service
Please bring along all relevant documentation and evidence with you.