Wirral Council’s One Stop Shops offer help and advice on all council services.
You will need to allow an hour for the following services. You can also follow the links to access these services online without visiting a One Stop Shop:
- apply for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support
- register for Property Pool Plus (housing waiting list)
- use the 'Tell Us Once' service to tell council and government services about a death
Please allow at least half an hour for each of the following services. You can also follow the links below to access these services online without visiting a One Stop Shop:
- report a change of address for Housing benefit or Council Tax Support
- apply for Discretionary Housing Payment or Council Tax Discretionary Hardship payment
- ask for help with paying Council Tax
- report a change in circumstances for Property Pool Plus
- apply for Property Pool Plus health and welfare assessment
- tell us about a change of circumstances for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support
- explanation of a complex Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support letter
- query non-payment of Housing Benefit Council Tax Support
- eligibility to receive a foodbank voucher
- homelessness prevention and housing advice (Housing Options)
- apply for a new or replacement disabled blue badge
- pay for the garden waste brown bin subscription service
Please bring along all relevant documentation and evidence with you.
At busy times you may have to wait to see an adviser.