Planning enforcement

Planning legislation empowers the council to take the appropriate enforcement action when breaches of planning control have taken place.

Central government guidance is availableĀ on how the local planning authority should exercise its powers.

If you believe a breach of planning control has taken place, you can find more information and make an enforcement complaint.

Make a complaint

Further information

The Planning enforcement team can be contacted atĀ

You can search for an Enforcement Notice.