This study provides an up-to-date assessment of agriculture in Wirral including underlying soil and geology and climate limitations. The study also captures the views of agricultural stakeholders including farmers, agricultural landlords and statutory consultees and identifies areas where best and most versatile agricultural land is likely to be present including the Green Belt parcels that were identified for further investigation in the 2018 Development Options Review.
- ECC1.1 Agricultural Economy and Land Study 2019
- ECC1.2 Appendix 1 - Area of Green Belt in Wirral (enlarged)
- ECC1.3 Appendix 2- Cropping allocation in Wirral 2016 (enlarged)
- ECC1.4 Appendix 4- Land use Map of Sites for Further Investigation (enlarged)
- ECC1.5 Appendix 7 - Bedrock Geology (enlarged)
- ECC1.6 Appendix 8 - Superficial Geology (enlarged)
- ECC1.7 Agri - Environment Land in Wirral (enlarged)
To make comments on any of these documents, visit the Evidence Base consultation on the Council's Consultation Portal.