A highway search can be requested from Wirral Council if you require an official plan to show what the council is responsible for.


£80 per location.

Additional charges may be applied for multiple maps or large area detailed plans.

Request a highway search

Request a highway search

Only use this form if you require a paper copy of the search.

Applicants will need to provide a plan showing the area, marked with a red border. General plans can be obtained from google maps.

Alternatively, plans can be viewed free of charge, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm at:

The South Annexe
Wallasey Town Hall
Brighton Street
CH44 8ED

Call 0151 691 8454 to make an appointment.

Property search

If you require a full property search you will need to complete a Con 29 application.

More information on requesting a property search.