The Visitor Information Centre is open from 10am to 4:45pm.
The park and car parks are open from dawn till dusk.
The Mimosa Tea Garden is open between 10:30am and 5:30pm during spring and summer.
Things to do
- self-guided walking trails - maps available from the visitor centre
- Wirral Way - combined walking and cycle routes through the park, with secure bike parking available
- woodland walks
- enjoy a picnic or barbeque overlooking the Mersey Estuary
- ranger-led events programme
- orienteering courses
- explore the remains of the Victorian pleasure gardens and zoo
Reasons to visit
Situated on the Wirral bank of the River Mersey, this park provides breath-taking views across the estuary. It also supports an abundance of wildlife and contains some of the finest mature trees to be found on the Wirral.
Twice daily, the tide floods in from the Irish Sea covering the sandbanks, mudflats and salt marsh. The cliffs at Eastham Country Park provide superb sites for viewing the flocks of waders and ducks on the estuary.
Discover more of what Eastham Country Park has to offer at Eastham Country Parks website.
- picnic facilities
- bear pit
- tea garden
- paid car parking
- coach parking
- visitor information centre
- bird hide
- Eastham Country Park video
- rangers office
- dog free children’s play area
The Eastham Country Park volunteers meet on Tuesdays at the Rangers Office working alongside the council's South Wirral Team on a variety of environmental and site improvement tasks.
To find out more about volunteering at Eastham Country Park, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 327 1007.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
Eastham Country Park