Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Seven entrance points and open boundaries along Well Lane and Albany Road. Main entrance off Bebington Road, on the south western side of the park.
All entrance points and footpaths are suitable for wheelchairs and mobility scooter users.
Facilities and things to do
- dog walking
- ball games
- one full size and two junior football pitches
- Tranmere Victoria Cricket Club
- bowling greens and pavilions
- children’s play area with facilities for toddlers and juniors
- kick about area, with basketball court and a shelter and play equipment for young people
- fitness trail
- enclosed community garden
- community events
Reasons to visit
Victoria Park is a popular park with fantastic views across the Mersey towards Liverpool.
A visit to the park in springtime provides displays of daffodils and crocuses. Avenues of European lime provide habitat for birds such as blue tits, chaffinches, greenfinches, thrushes and blackbirds.
Volunteers are always welcome to help with the park. Please contact the Local Area Team Leader.
The Friends of Victoria Park are always looking for new members and meet regularly.
The PDF files below may not be suitable to view for people with disabilities, users of assistive technology or mobile phone devices. PDF maps are more suitable to view on a large screen over a wifi connection.
Telephone: 0151 606 2190