Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Facilities and things to do
- free car parking
- nautical children’s play area
- multi-use games area
- six free tennis courts
- two full-size football pitches (one fenced) with changing facilities
- three bowling greens and two pavilions
- dune walks with fantastic views across Liverpool Bay
- ornamental drinking fountain
Accessibility for people with disabilities
Friends of Harrison Park
The Friends of Harrison Park is a voluntary group that looks after the interests of the park. New members are welcome.
Email: [email protected]