Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
Facilities and things to do
- free car parking
- nautical children’s play area
- multi-use games area
- six free tennis courts
- two full-size football pitches (one fenced) with changing facilities
- three bowling greens and two pavilions
- dune walks with fantastic views across Liverpool Bay
- ornamental drinking fountain
Friends of Harrison Park
The Friends of Harrison Park is a voluntary group that looks after the interests of the park. New members are welcome.
The PDF files below may not be suitable to view for people with disabilities, users of assistive technology or mobile phone devices. PDF maps are more suitable to view on a large screen over a wifi connection.