Extra Care Housing offers residents the security and privacy of their own home, a range of facilities on the premises and 24 hour care services.
- 24 hour care services, if you need them
- the option to part-buy or social rent a property
- your own front door for privacy
- a range of communal services which may include hairdresser, shop, restaurant, assisted bathing, social activities, garden areas, health and well-being clinics
- the opportunity to choose your level of involvement with the wider community
- a safe and secure place to live
- couples can live together
- have a local connection with Wirral through residence, family or employment
- be aged 55 years or over
- have a combination of housing, support or care needs, which could include requiring assistance with daily living tasks or:
- be an older carer with a dependant who has a learning or physical disability
To register, contact the Central Advice and Duty Team (CADT) which is part of Adult Social Services. A full assessment of health and social care needs will be carried out.
• call 0151 514 2222
• email [email protected]