Report a mistreated pet

Report a mistreated, neglected, injured or distressed animal to the RSPCA.

Wild animals

How to report wildlife crime to Merseyside Police.

Farm animals

If you have a concern about the health or welfare of livestock, including farm animals kept as pets, please contact

Licensed animal establishments

If you have a concern about a licensed animal establishment, please contact

This can include pet shops, boarding establishments, riding establishments, dangerous wild animals and abattoirs.