This section of our Publication Scheme covers information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
Public registers and registers held as public records
- information relating to licensing matters
- information regarding Electoral Registration and Electoral Roll
- information regarding planning
Public Health Funerals
- Public Health funerals April 2016 - March 2017
- Public Health funerals October 2015 – March 2016
- Public Health Funerals undertaken by Wirral Council from September 2014 – September 2015
It is a legal requirement that when a resident in the area passes away prior to a hospital admission, and there is no one else willing or able to pay, the council will make the necessary arrangements for the funeral. This is known as a Public Health Funeral and the cost is covered by the council.
Asset registers and information asset register
- an analysis of assets is included in our Annual Statement of Accounts
- we do not operate a disclosure log of Freedom of Information requests.
Business Rates (NNDR) Data
- NNDR credits January 2016
- NNDR data January 2016
- NNDR credits April 2016
- NNDR data April 2016
- NNDR credits July 2016
- NNDR data July 2016
- NNDR credits October 2016
- NNDR data October 2016
- NNDR credits January 2017
- NNDR data January 2017
- NNDR credits April 2017
- NNDR data April 2017
- NNDR credits July 2017
- NNDR data July 2017
- NNDR credits October 2017
- NNDR data October 2017
Councillors' financial and other interests
Gifts and hospitality for Councillors
Merseyside Community Risk Register
The Community Risk Register has been compiled jointly by the council and other emergency response agencies in Merseyside. It identifies any potential risks that may affect the communities of Merseyside and is subject to regular review.
We will continue to assess our internal documents to determine when it is appropriate to make something routinely available as a publication. Any such document that is not currently published can be requested under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 by contacting [email protected].