InvestWirral - Wirral's inward investment and economic development team
Wirral 2020 - updates on the five year plan to take Wirral forward towards 2020
Birkenhead constituency - latest news from the Birkenhead constituency team
Wallasey constituency - latest news from the Wallasey constituency area
Wirral South - latest news from the Wirral South constituency area
Wirral West - latest news from the Wirral West constituency area
Cool Wirral - Wirral's carbon reduction initiative
Invigor8 - latest news and service updates from Wirral's leisure centres
Love Wirral - take responsibility and pride in your local neighbourhood. Be proud of where you live
Terms and conditions of use
Wirral Council reserves the right to delete posts or comments from its social media sites without prior warning. This will be done when the Council believes the comment or post is in breach of the following terms and conditions:
- contributions must be civil and tasteful. They must not be defamatory, libellous, in breach of the Data Protection Act 1988 (as amended), contain obscenities or foul language
- contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing offence or trouble. Users who persistently post comments which are unrelated to the item being commented on may be blocked and their comments deleted
- advertising or promotional postings will not be accepted unless with the prior consent of Wirral Council
- in line with Local Government guidelines, no political campaigning or electioneering will be permitted
- the Council reserves the right to block users who are in breach of the terms and conditions above without prior notice
- the Council’s decision is final
Liking and following
If you 'like' us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter we will not automatically follow or like you in return.
We will sometimes follow or like people or organisations that provide information that is relevant to our work, and will also try to lend our support to local and national campaigns that are relevant or connected to our services.
We may also need to like or follow an account in order to take part in conversations; just because we like or follow someone, it does not mean that we necessarily endorse them.