The MyWirral account is a quick and easy way to contact council services at any time without needing to call us. Registering for an account takes just a couple of minutes. All you need to get started is an email address.
What services can I access?
By registering for the MyWirral account you will be able to securely access a range of council services including those listed below.
Bins and recycling
- subscribe for a brown bin garden waste collection
- report littering, dog fouling and noise nuisance
Housing, planning and building
- get support if you are at risk of becoming homeless
- tell the council about empty properties
- apply for supported housing adaptations
- report a breach of planning control
Council Tax, benefits, Business Rates and payments
- cancel a Council Tax discount or exemption
- apply for Business Rates reliefs
- dispute council invoices
Other Council Tax and benefits services are available through a separate online account called MyAccount
Parking, roads and travel
- give feedback on a proposed traffic scheme
- complain about a taxi
- apply for childcare funding for two-year-olds
- make a complaint or give a compliment to the council
- register for a Children’s Centre
- make an enquiry about becoming a foster carer
- apply for an allotment
We’ll be adding new features and services in the coming months, including:
- track things that you’ve reported or applied for
- view and manage your appointments
We're asking you to do this to save time and money when contacting us as part of the Wirral Together Headline Deal.