The Joint Waste Local Plan for Merseyside and Halton was formally adopted by the six councils of Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral in July 2013.
- Public Notice
- Adoption Statement
- Adopted Waste Local Plan (Part 1 - Main Text)
- Adopted Waste Local Plan (Part 2 - Maps)
- Inspector's Report
- Schedules of Modifications
- Sustainability Appraisal Report
- Post-Adoption Environmental Statement
- Document Pricing List
Additional policy guidance for the implementation of the site selection criteria identified under Policy WM13 and Policy WM15:
- Waste policy guidance: WM13 and WM15
- Monitoring Report 2013/14
- Monitoring Report 2014/15
- Monitoring Report 2015/16
Further information can be obtained from the Merseyside Environmental Advisory Service at [email protected] or by telephone at 0151 934 4951.