Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Facilities and things to do
- dog walking
- ball games
- One full size and two junior football pitches
- Victoria Park Cricket Club
- two bowling greens and pavilions
- children’s play area with facilities for toddlers and juniors
- kick about area, with basketball court and a shelter and play equipment for young people
- fitness trail
- enclosed community garden
- community events
Reasons to visit
Victoria Park is a popular park with fantastic views across the Mersey towards Liverpool.
A visit to the park in springtime provides displays of daffodils and crocuses. Avenues of European lime provide habitat for birds such as blue tits, chaffinches, greenfinches, thrushes and blackbirds.
Volunteers are always welcome to help with the park. Please contact the Local Area Team Leader.
The Friends of Victoria Park are always looking for new members and meet regularly.