What will I learn?
In this course learners will have the opportunity to explore and practice a range of communication skills they will need in the care setting. These include:
- adapting communication skills to a wide range of people
- listening and talking to residents
- exchanging information with other care workers
- dealing with difficult situations
How will I do this?
- Microsoft Teams (free download)
- YouTube videos
- Handouts/worksheets via email
- Online teaching
- Completion of a short learning diary to record progress
- End of course evaluation
- Email address
- What’s App