What will I learn?
A 2-week course. Introduction to the Level 2 Mentoring skills qualification. Looks at the following areas:
- Define the principle of mentoring
- Describe the key qualities, values, and skills of a mentor
- Give examples of where they can be applied
- Identify different types of mentoring
- Where mentoring takes place
- The benefits of mentoring
- Identify self-development needs to meet the qualities and skills of a mentor
How will I do this?
- Microsoft Teams (free download)
- PowerPoint presentation
- YouTube videos
- Completion of a short learning diary - to record your progress
- “Getting Online” support is available
Course tutor: Dave Yates.