Wirral Youth Hubs and Clubs are run by qualified youth workers, who understand the needs of teenagers and work with them to make sure they're offering a range of activities young people want, and who are passionate about the safety and enjoyment of young people attending.
A hub is a youth club with modern facilities and is open five nights a week – including Fridays and Saturdays. The hubs run in conjunction with a number of youth clubs across Wirral to offer a range of activities for 13 to 19 year-olds such as:
- chill out with friends old and new
- chat at the coffee bar
- talk to friendly youth workers who can help you any issues you may have
- play pool
- get creative with arts and crafts, or performing arts
- play video games
- play sport such as football, basketball, netball and table tennis
- find out about day trips, big nights and gigs
- attend for 50p or less a night!
Youth Clubs and Youth Hubs locations
South Wirral Youth Hub
Shaftesbury Youth Club home of Birkenhead Youth Hub
Wallasey Youth Hub
West Wirral (West Kirby) Youth Hub
Bebington Youth Club
Charing Cross Youth Club
Fender Youth Club
Moreton Youth Club
To find out more information about Youth services in Wirral, visit teenwirral.com.