If you’re not happy with a decision about what support a young person can have, Wirral Council can offer advice and information.

A disagreement resolution can settle differences of opinion, as well as put you in touch with independent organisations that can also help. These are:

An independent mediation service is available to parents or young people to help resolve differences about matters relating to Education, Health and Care Plans