Unfortunately, it is not always possible to offer your child a place in one of your preferred schools.

To make an appeal to an Independent Appeals Panel, you will need to download and complete an appeal form.

Appeals for the following schools are considered by Independent Appeals Panels established by the governors of those schools:

Further details on the appeals arrangements for these schools can be obtained directly from the school concerned.

Schools outside Wirral

For appeals for Cheshire secondary schools call 0300 123 7039 to obtain an appeal form. 

For appeals for secondary schools maintained by other local authorities, please contact the authority concerned.