Wirral Lifelong Learning service can help you improve your skills, qualification and prospects. You can speak to a member of staff if you have any questions:
- are you thinking about starting a course?
- are you thinking about a new job or becoming a volunteer?
- do you need to improve your qualifications?
- not sure what to do next?
Learner Guide: When, who and what's in it for you?
|When and who to talk to||What will we be able to tell you or help you with?||Benefits to you|
|At the start:
Teaching and Learner Support Staff Manager
|Basic Level of information:
You know you are on the right course at the start and are more likely to stay and succeed.
|On your course:
|Wirral Lifelong Learning Service Information and Initial Advice:
||Opportunities to discuss progression opportunities throughout your course.
Progression pathways show internal next steps choices with us and our partners.
Explore your options whilst still on your course.
Ask for specialist advice and guidance.
On your course:
Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) staff
Professional Advice and Guidance Service:
|Specialist guidance to help you decide what’s next for you.
It’s free and you can use it anytime whether you are on a course or not.
- Download Learner Information 2020-21 Booklet (PDF, 2.6MB)
- Download Yearbook 2019-20 Booklet (PDF, 3MB)
- View Wirral Lifelong Learning Service's Matrix accreditation certificate
Call: 0151 666 3330 or 07789 922542 or email email@example.com