A range of sewing courses to help you develop new skills at Beginner, Level 2 including:
- Introduction to Sewing Techniques
- Sewing Techniques Level 1
- Industrial Sewing
- Alterations and Upcycling
- Sewing Techniques Level 2
- Self employment
- Liverpool Community College
- Industrial Machinist
"Once I'd made my daughter's christening dress, I knew I had the skills to make things people would want to buy."
Sewing skills - Level 1
"All I did was go on the internet and look for Adult Sewing Classes on Wirral. These classes were ideal for me. The short (5 week) intro course was what I needed to get started, and once I'd met the tutor and found out how helpful and supportive she was, it was just natural to progress to do the full Level 1 qualification."
"I now sell things via eBay and my own website, so I'm progressing each week. My aim is to develop a well-established business that enables me to earn a living from the skills I've learned."
Potential career salaries
- Clothing machinist - £14,000 to £21,000
- Hand alterations - £14,000 to £22,000
- Direct materials buyer - £20,000 to £30,000
Call the office on 0151 666 3330 or email us at email@example.com find out more and start your learning journey today!