This Level 1 assessment considers the number and distribution of flood risk sources present in Wirral. It draws together the most up-to-date flood risk information and provides an assessment of flood risk for potential site allocations and sites for further investigation to assist with the decision-making process for sites to take forward as part of the Local Plan.
Appendix A – Interactive Maps (ECC3.2) (40MB) needs to be downloaded to be viewed. Due to the large file size, this is best done on a computer. To do so, click on the Appendix to download the zip file. When the PDF document has downloaded, the first page shows an interactive map of Borough. Click on the relevant purple box on this map and you will be directed to the desired detailed interactive map. Alternatively, you can scroll down the document and look at each map in turn.
When you find your desired map, use the drop down bar on the right hand side to toggle to your preferred view.
- ECC3.1 Level 1 Strategic Flood Risk Assessment 2019
- ECC3.2 Appendix A - Interactive Maps (40MB)
- ECC3.3 Appendix B - WC Development Site Assessment - 2018 SHLAA
- ECC3.4 Appendix B - WC Development Site Assessment - Greenbelt Land Parcels
- ECC3.5 Appendix C - WC Functional Floodplain
To make comments on any of these documents, visit the Evidence Base consultation on the Council's Consultation Portal.