A comprehensive review of the Green Belt against the purposes of including land in the Green Belt which replaces the Interim Green Belt Review published in September 2018.
This study provides a detailed specialist assessment against the five purposes of the Green Belt set out in national policy. It considers the consultation responses received during the Development Options Review 2018 and replaces the Council’s previous Initial Green Belt Review 2018.
- GB1.1 Green Belt Review 2019
- GB1.2 Appendix B1 - General Area Maps A
- GB1.3 Appendix B2 - General Areas Map B
- GB1.4 Appendix E - General Area Green Belt Purpose Overall Assessment
- GB1.5 General Area Green Belt Purpose 1 Assessment
- GB1.6 General Area Green Belt Purpose 2 Assessment
- GB1.7 General Area Green Belt Purpose 3 Assessment
- GB1.8 Appendix F1 - Green Belt Parcels Key Plan
- GB1.9 Appendix F2 - Green Belt Parcel Plans A
- GB1.10 Appendix F2 - Green Belt Parcel Plans B
- GB1.11 Appendix G - Detailed Green Belt Parcel Assessment Table
- GB1.12 Appendix H - Parcel Overall Assessment Choropath Maps
- GB1.13 Green Belt Purpose 1 Assessment Choropleth Maps
- GB1.14 Green Belt Purpose 2 Assessment Choropleth Maps
- GB1.15 Green Belt Purpose 3 Assessment Choropleth Maps
To make comments on any of these documents, visit the Evidence Base consultation on the Council's Consultation Portal.