This provides a red, amber and green risk-based screening assessment of potential urban site allocations and Green Belt parcels that were identified for further investigation in the 2018 Development Options Review against information held on MEAS environmental databases including the Historic Environment Record. The screening includes archaeology, ecology, contaminated land, waste and minerals. This screening has been updated to include weak performing parcels as identified in Arup’s Green Belt Review.
- ECC2.1 MEAS Proposed Housing Allocations
- ECC2.2 MEAS Proposed Employment Allocations
- ECC2.3 MEAS Proposed Mixed Use Allocations
- ECC2.4 Submitted Green Belt Sites
- ECC2.5 MEAS Sites for Further Investigation
- ECC2.6 MEAS Additional Sites for Further Investigation
To make comments on any of these documents, visit the Evidence Base consultation on the Council's Consultation Portal.