This report assesses the future supply of employment land and identifies an appropriate land portfolio to meet the needs of local businesses and attract inward investment. Emphasis is placed on the suitability, deliverability and viability of land and premises for employment use.
- EE2.1 Wirral Employment Land and Premises Study 2017
- EE2.2 Appendix 1 - Stakeholder Consultation
- EE2.3 Appendix 2 - Viability Appraisal Outturns
- EE2.4 Appendix 3 - Gross to Net Adjustments for Employment Sites
- EE2.5 Appendix 4 - Site Assessment Criteria
- EE2.6 Appendix 5a - Sub Area Maps
- EE2.7 Appendix 5b - Sub Area Maps
- EE2.8 Appendix 6 - Assessed Site Criteria Ratings
- EE2.9 Appendix 7a - Site Pro-Formas
- EE2.10 Appendix 7b - Site Pro Formas
To make comments on any of these documents, visit the Evidence Base consultation on the Council's Consultation Portal.