Change Text Size:
-A A +A

A to Z of services A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Top tasks

> Ask for an Assessment

> Advice for Carers

> Apply for a Blue Badge

I'm looking for

Contact Details

Telephone Tel: 0151 606 2006

I'm Looking for Support

If you, a member of your family, or a friend need support in their day to day lives, then you are not alone.  

We support thousands of people in Wirral every day, from simple help with their shopping, cooking and cleaning to substantial adaptations to their homes to make sure they can live independently with peace of mind. 

We provide some of these services ourselves, or in some cases we organise for the support to be provided by voluntary or private organisations – either way, we try to make sure that our residents get the very best care available. 

The first step in getting the right support for you, your relative or your friend is to find out if you, or they, are eligible. To do this you need to arrange an assessment, and you can find out how from this site.

This section of the website should answer some of the most common questions people ask about Adult Social Services, including:

Hopefully you will find all of the information you need from this website, but if not - please call us and ask for some advice. Our Central Advice and Duty Team is open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (the telephone number is on the right) and our Emergency Duty Team is available outside of those hours, on 0151 677 6557.

In June 2012, the Department of Adult Social Services underwent a Peer Review, and you can download the report from that process from this website.