There are a number of public coarse fishing waters in Wirral.
To use them, you need to:
- Purchase an Environment Agency Rod Licence online or from any Post Office and
- An Association of Wirral Angling Clubs Day Ticket which you can get from most angling shops in Wirral.
Find fishing areas in Wirral on a map
- Arrowe Country Park (Junior Anglers to be accompanied by an adult)
- Birkenhead Lower Park Lake
- Birkenhead Upper Park Lake (Match fishing only)
- Brotherton Park, Bromborough
- Captain's Pit, Hose Side Road, Wallasey
- Central Park, Wallasey
- Gayton Playing Fields, Heswall
- Poulton Recreation Ground, Bebington
- Royden Park (Seniors only)