Work placements with Wirral Council
Wirral Council offers opportunities to undertake voluntary work experience placements.
People who have found such placements useful in the past include:
- Year 10, 11 and 6th form students who attend Wirral schools and colleges
- graduates who need experience to gain employment
- job seekers who need to enhance their CV
- people wishing to return to work following a career break
- people who wish to gain the necessary experience for a change of career.
Please note although every effort is made we cannot guarantee a placement.
For more information, contact the Organisational Development Team on:
Tel: (0151) 691 8442