Energy efficiency and energy costs
Wirral Council is keen to help you save energy, saving you money and also helping to reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
- Reduce energy waste – limit climate disruption and keep bills in check.
- Cheaper energy – check if there’s a cheaper way to pay and switch to a lower priced tariff or energy supplier.
- Help to improve your heating system – there’s a variety of grants and an interest-free loan to help you if your heating system is broken or needs improving.
- Create renewable energy from sources such as the sun and wind...and get paid for it!
- Visit Cool Wirral to find out more carbon cutting ideas relating to your travel, waste and water use.
- Wirral Council are partners in the Viridis campaign to help Merseyside residents save money by saving energy in their homes.