If you have problems with rats, mice, cockroaches, fleas, ants, wasps and bedbugs, you can arrange a pest control visit.
Do I have to pay?
- We treat rats free in domestic properties in Wirral, or a garden which serves one house
- Mice - £48 for a maximum of two visits
- Fleas - £62 for a maximum of two visits
- Wasps - £62 for a maximum of two visits
- Ants - £62 for indoor treatments, with a maximum of two visits
- For the removal of bedbugs, there is an insect identification charge of £50. The service is for a maximum of three treatment visits (£150) plus one further monitoring inspection - total charge is £200.
- Domestic premises insect ID - £50.
How much do I have to pay for pest control in my business?
Local authority owned premises one off work
- Local authority premises treatments - £93 per hour or £62 per half hour. Alternatively purchase on the internal market place – see prices on the iProcurement system.
- Non domestic premises insect ID - £50.
- Drain CCTV survey £127 per hour.
Non domestic premises
- Non domestic premises treatments - £93 per hour (+VAT) or £62 per half hour (+VAT).
- Non domestic premises insect ID - £50 (+VAT).
- Drain CCTV survey £127 per hour (+VAT).
For contract rates please contact Pest Control for a survey and a quote.
Pests we don't deal with
Wirral Council does not provide control treatments for bees, bats, biscuit beetles, booklice, carpet beetles, cluster flies, feral pigeons, grey squirrels, hide beetles, silverfish or spider beetles or woodlice. We do not deal with any unidentified pests.
Find out more about: