Animal welfare licensing

We are responsible for licensing certain animals and animal-related activities. These range from dangerous wild animals and dog breeding to animal boarding and pet shops.

Please contact the Environmental Health Team for more information.

More information regarding general animal control & welfare can be found in the Community and Living section of the site.


How do I report a problem?

Report a concern about:

  • an application
  • an issued licence
  • practices at a registered establishment