Complaints about Councillors

The Standards Committee of the Council is responsible for considering complaints that a Councillor (also known as a Member) or co-opted Member of Wirral Council may have breached the Code of Conduct for Members.

Please read the Protocol on Local Assessment and Investigation of Allegations under the Member Code of Conduct and the Explanatory Note in respect of the Localism Act 2011 and the Standards Regime.

To make a complaint about a member or co-opted member of Wirral Council please complete the online form.


If you are unsure about the process please contact the Monitoring Officer on tel. (0151) 691 8498.