Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Facilities and things to do
- children’s play area
- five-a-side grass football pitch
- grass areas for recreation
- picnic benches
The Friends of Meols Park work with Wirral Council to develop and maintain the park for the enjoyment of the children.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
- main entrances on School Lane with pedestrian access on Dovepoint Road and Greenwood Road
- entrances and footpaths suitable for wheelchair and mobility scooter use
- Meols station is 340m from the park
- frequent bus services Birkenhead Road nearby