Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Facilities and things to do
- children’s play area
- former rose garden
- box hedge feature known as the’ knott garden’
- seating, including memorial seating
- nature area (former allotment site)
- historic features
- toilets at nearby Civic Centre
- Green Flag Awarded park
The Friends of Mayer Park work in partnership with Wirral Council to maintain and improve the park.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
- entrances on Parkside Road, Ellens Lane and The Village
- bus stop at main entrance on Church Road and nearby stations at Bebington and Port Sunlight
- on-street parking on Ellens Lane and Civic Way and nearby car park behind Church Road shops
- wheelchair accessible tarmac paths throughout the park