Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Facilities and things to do
- licensed café
- footpaths with seating
- ornamental shrubs
- seating, planting and sculpture sponsored by the Friends of Coronation Gardens
The Friends of Coronation Gardens work in partnership with Wirral Council to to conserve and develop the gardens for all to enjoy.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
- main entrance is located on Banks Road with two access points each side of the café on the promenade
- access for wheelchairs at all points
- good public transport links, only a short walk from West Kirby station
- Full accessibility information on Disabled Go website