- regular buses stopping nearby on Upton Road
- half a mile walk from Bidston railway station
- car park adjacent to Tam O’Shanter Farm, Boundary Road, Bidston, CH43 7PD - closed at 5pm daily, and on-street parking on Vyner Road North
- wheelchair access onto the farm is good
- wheelchair access onto Bidston Hill is very limited
Facilities and things to do
- viewpoints to Liverpool waterfront and Wales
- walking in the woods, heath and grassland
- rhododendron collection in Park Wood
- picnic area with benches
- self-guided trails
- close proximity to Tam O’Shanter Urban Farm with toilets, café, play area and activity room
- windmill with arranged access for visitors
The Friends of Bidston Hill work in partnership with the rangers creating new ideas and projects for the benefit of the Hill and its users.
The PDF files below may not be suitable to view for people with disabilities, users of assistive technology or mobile phone devices. PDF maps are more suitable to view on a large screen over a wifi connection.
Car park located on Tam O'Shanter Urban farm at: