Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
- there is no parking in the park, but parking is available on Storeton Road
- the Ingestre Road and Storeton Road entrances are suitable for wheelchair users
- the woodland area is unsuitable for wheelchair users
Facilities and things to do
- recreation and children’s play
- enjoy the rose garden
- dog walking
- community events
- natural area of gorse and woodland
- Read about the natural heritage and rose beds at The Arno (PDF)
Volunteers are always welcome to assist with the park. The friends of The Arno promote The Arno and Oxton Fields as valuable open spaces that can be enjoyed by people of all ages, now and in years to come.
The PDF file below may not be suitable to view for people with disabilities, users of assistive technology or mobile phone devices.
Telephone: 0151 606 2190