Whether you’re a landlord or a tenant, the Private Landlord Liaison Officer can help with private rented housing in a number of ways:
- provide support to help keep tenants in their homes
- provide help when applying for Housing Benefits to minimise delays to payments
- help prevent homelessness
- advice on landlord/tenant mediation and the legalities of notice and possession proceedings
- help and advice on the Bond Scheme for tenants
- provide a point of contact for both landlords and letting agents
To arrange an appointment with the Private Landlord Liaison Officer, visit your nearest One Stop Shop.
For further information contact us on :
Tel: 0151 666 5511
The council do not offer garages to rent. Further information about renting garages in Wirral.