There may be support available to help businesses affected by statutory and non-statutory clearance in Wirral:
Business Relocation Loan
- funds the gap between compensation received for the premises and the cost of purchasing suitable similar alternative premises (subject to availability).
Business Renewal Loan
- enables commercial property owners to fund repairs and improvements to their premises
- designed for businesses that cannot access a commercial loan and subject to an upper limit of £30,000
- applicants may only borrow up to 80% of the market value of their property in total from all sources
- where there is no existing secured loan or mortgage on the property, only 50% of the market value of the property can be borrowed
You can also contact Wirral Chamber of Commerce to discuss how they may be able to help you take your business forward.