Wirral Council offers re-housing support to residents or businesses that have to move due to clearance.

There is a range of re-housing options including:

  • outright home ownership
  • shared ownership
  • renting in the private sector
  • renting social housing provided by a housing association

More general support is provided for residents opting to stay in, or close to, the area being cleared.