Wirral’s Healthy Homes team supports tenants and homeowners to help them stay independent, healthy and safe in their homes. They offer free advice and services relating to a range of health and housing issues.
Healthy Homes Advocates are calling at every property in selective licensing areas, to carry out a short questionnaire to see if you can benefit from any of the free services available.
Wirral Council’s Healthy Homes team all carry identification. If you have any doubts email Wirral Council’s Housing Standards at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Healthy Homes can help you
Some examples of how Healthy Homes can change lives:
- "I had no idea I could get extra money and equipment to help with my health needs" - Faye, Tranmere
- “The landlord finally did the repairs in my flat” - John, Seacombe
- “I got half my fuel debt wiped off and now save £15 per month on gas too" - Sarah, Birkenhead
- "We feel so much warmer with out new boiler, and it was free" - Charlotte, Egremont
- "A Housing Repairs assistance loan helped us carry out the repairs we couldn't afford" - Bill and Mary, Birkenhead
- "I got the support I needed to help me move to a better home" - James, Tranmere
The condition of your home and living environment plays a big part in your health and wellbeing, we are here to help.
To get a free Home Safety Check, find out more about Healthy Homes can help you, or if you rent your property and want to find out more about the Selective Licensing scheme call 0151 691 8114 or email email@example.com