Wirral’s Healthy Homes team supports tenants and homeowners to help them stay independent, healthy and safe in their homes. They offer free advice and services relating to a range of health and housing issues.
Healthy Homes Advocates are calling at every property in selective licensing areas, to carry out a short questionnaire to see if you can benefit from any of the free services available.
Wirral Council’s Healthy Homes team all carry identification. To find out if you live in a Selective Licensing area call contact Wirral Council’s Housing Standards, call 0151 691 8114 or email email@example.com
How Healthy Homes can help you
Some examples of how Healthy Homes can change lives:
- "I had no idea I could get extra money and equipment to help with my health needs" - Faye, Tranmere
- “The landlord finally did the repairs in my flat” - John, Seacombe
- “I got half my fuel debt wiped off and now save £15 per month on gas too" - Sarah, Birkenhead
- "We feel so much warmer with out new boiler, and it was free" - Charlotte, Egremont
- "A Housing Repairs assistance loan helped us carry out the repairs we couldn't afford" - Bill and Mary, Birkenhead
- "I got the support I needed to help me move to a better home" - James, Tranmere
The condition of your home and living environment plays a big part in your health and wellbeing, we are here to help.
To get a free Home Safety Check, or find out more about how Healthy Homes can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you rent your property and want to find out more about the Selective Licensing scheme call 0151 691 8114 or email email@example.com