Wirral’s Healthy Homes team supports tenants and homeowners to help them stay independent, healthy and safe in their homes. They offer free advice and services relating to a range of health and housing issues.
Healthy Homes Advocates are calling at every property in selective licensing areas, to carry out a short questionnaire to see if you can benefit from any of the free services available.
Wirral Council’s Healthy Homes team all wear a uniform and carry identification. If you have any doubts email Wirral Council’s Housing Standards at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Healthy Homes can help you
Some examples of how Healthy Homes can change lives:
- “The landlord finally did the repairs in my flat” - John, Seacombe
- “We feel so much warmer with our new boiler, and it was free!” - Charlotte, Egremont
- “I’ve got more cash in my pocket with cheaper gas and electric.” - Ella, Tranmere
- “I got the support I needed to help me move to a better home” - Beth, Egerton
- “I’m having less accidents around my home” – Margaret, Egremont
- “A Housing Repairs Assistance loan helped me carry out the repairs I couldn’t afford” - Bill Birkenhead
Call 0151 606 2000 or email email@example.com to see how we can help, to book a free Home Safety Check or to find out more about your landlords’ obligations.