Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful. Remark on the unusual. Notice the changing seasons. Savour the moment, whether you are walking to work, eating lunch or talking to friends. Be aware of the world around you and what you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you.
Ideas to Take notice:
- Have a ‘clear the clutter’ day
- Take notice of how your family or colleagues are feeling or acting.
- Take a different route on your journey to or from work
- Visit a new place for lunch
- Try a meditation or yoga class
- Get a plant for your workspace
- Make time
Explore more of the five ways: