Go for a walk or run. Step outside. Cycle. Play a game. Garden. Dance.
Exercising makes you feel good. Most importantly, discover a physical activity you enjoy and one that suits your level of mobility and fitness.
Ideas to Be active:
- Take the stairs not the lift
- Go for a walk at lunchtime
- Have a kick-about in the park
- Find out what clubs and facilities are around your area – and give one a try
- Do some ‘easy exercise’, like stretching, before you leave for work in the morning
- Get off the bus one stop earlier
- “Walk” the school run!